Welcome to Sweet Lane

This site is dedicated to serving those of you who have a passion for all things food. Dessert is our main topic but I will also talk about breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the lane you can find recipes, reviews and advice. Don't forget, you can always find a good dessert right around the corner!

Enjoy!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting Started

Hello!  Welcome to Sweet Lane Desserts.  This site is going to be dedicated to anyone who LOVES food. Personally, I love cooking, baking and eating.  I am a 27 year old wife and mother who has always loved to bake and cook.  I love spending hours making the perfect meal followed by a delectable dessert.  I love trying new and different restaurants and testing out unique recipes.  My dream is to open my own bakery and cafe and this is the beginning of that dream.  I will be posting recipes, photos, advice, reviews of restaurants and bakeries and anything else that crosses my baking path.

Soon I will be selling my bakery items at local farmers markets in Virginia and New Jersey.  The goal is to start this summer.

Please bear with me as I work on the logo and redesign of this website and don't forget-

Live life one (or two or three) desserts at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment