Welcome to Sweet Lane

This site is dedicated to serving those of you who have a passion for all things food. Dessert is our main topic but I will also talk about breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the lane you can find recipes, reviews and advice. Don't forget, you can always find a good dessert right around the corner!

Enjoy!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jelly Belly Cupcake Challenge

Hello Everyone

This week, thanks to my friend Erin, I found out about the Jelly Belly Cupcake Challenge.  To win you have to decorate the best cupcake with Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.

Please check out the website:  www.jbcupcakechallenge.com    to see some really great cupcakes.  Two of my favorites are the Sushi Cupcakes and the Marie Beantoinette cupcake.

I'm thinking of entering and I'm trying to decide on what to make my cupcakes look like.  Maybe something easter themed, like rabbits or carrots?   We will see... but in the meantime please take a look at the cupcakes that have already been entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment